Sunday, March 11, 2012

Digital Story Reflection


Making a digital story is a very time consuming project. The first step is to choose a story.  The chosen story needs to have a main idea and a question that will be answered at the end of the story. After that, is time to collect pictures and videos that will reflect the story.  Then, the narrative of the story needs to be recorded, the tone of voice must change depending on the sequence of the story and must show emotions that reflect the progression of the story. In addition, music could be added to the story. After all that is done, it would be time to go to the computer and put a beautiful digital story together. The biggest struggle that I had was to put my voice and music together. I couldn’t do it in my computer, so I decided to have my CD playing going while I recorded my voice. That solved my problem. As I said before, making a digital story takes a lot of time. It is not a project that can be done in one hour, a project like this need least ten hours to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment